[Xymon] Windows Services Check with Powershell Client

Alessandro Tinivelli Alessandro.Tinivelli at faacgroup.com
Tue Jan 24 11:47:56 CET 2017

Hi folks,

i'm trying the stunning new Powershell client from Zak, and i'm already loving it.

But I cannot figure out how to check if a service is running or not.
I'm using last version 2.19 with Xymon 4.3.28-1terabithia.

I've successfully set in analysis.cfg PORT and PROC checks, but what about "svcs"?

I've also been able to use the directive "servicecheck" in client-local.cfg to instruct the powershellclient to restart stopped services but... I'm still missing the most important (for me) part for windows systems.

Please help :)
Thanks in advance, Alessandro