[Xymon] Xymon server fqdn

Japheth Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Thu Jan 5 23:12:34 CET 2017

Well, it's wrong until a really vital tmpfs partition fills up on you at
2am =/

This change is actually in 4.4 (Effectively excluding devtmpfs, but not
tmpfs), but I didn't want to alter expectations in 4.3 --
https://sourceforge.net/p/xymon/code/7932/

I could see adding /run/ on some distros to an exclude list that are
*very* unlikely to fill up, but it's more a matter of cleanliness than
safety.

-jc