[Xymon] Xymon server fqdn

Japheth Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Thu Jan 5 23:04:32 CET 2017

Yeah, this was a change around 4.3.18:

From: xymon.CHANGES.terabithia

- On new server installs, $XYMONSERVERHOSTNAME will be set to the
MACHINEDOTS value
   given by xymoncmd (which derives it from $HOSTNAME or `uname -n`).
   $XYMONSERVERWWWNAME will be set to the XYMONSERVERHOSTNAME value.

I believe this was related to the migration of settings from wrapper
scripts to xymoncmd settings, as how $MACHINEDOTS was needed to be
inverted in systemd-land...

This *should* have been handled by the RPM upgrade process around this
time... Not sure why it wasn't in this case :/

-jc