[Xymon] SUSE 12 install

Phil Crooker Phil.Crooker at orix.com.au
Fri Feb 24 06:59:03 CET 2017

Had no response to this issue, but for others with this program crashed issue: I found the xymond_rrd entry on the web page to be a false status; there is no crash, and apparently the xymond_rrd column doesn't do anything - don't know why it appeared in the first place. Anyway, just dropped it:

     xymon localhost "drop xymondisplay.domainname.com.au xymond_rrd"

and the 'crash' and purple entry went away.