[Xymon] Installing RetDS for bind statistics graphing

Japheth Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Thu Sep 22 20:08:55 CEST 2016

When running as the xymon user, I tend to make sure to run it within the
xymoncmd environment as well... unless I'm certain I'll be executing
everything in some other manner and there won't be any dependencies on
it for message transmission or whatnot.

That sometimes brings out weird additional environmental things too.

-jc