[Xymon] Installing RetDS for bind statistics graphing

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Sep 22 19:40:53 CEST 2016

The log was empty...I think the log dir variable was wrong somehow.

Now that there is a log:
Can't locate Time/Piece.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8 .) at
/home/USERHIDDEN/server/ext/retds.pl line 58.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/USERHIDDEN/server/ext/retds.pl
line 58.

Whoops.  Installed (CentOS) with
$yum install perl-Time-Piece

Josh Luthman