[Xymon] Configure per-host filesystem threshold

Seip, Christopher (HPN SIS team) chris.seip at hpe.com
Fri Oct 21 01:15:01 CEST 2016

An update:

This was an apt-managed package named "xymon" (4.3.25) for Ubuntu.

I just compiled and installed Xymon 4.3.27; it exhibits the same behavior, so this strongly looks like I'm doing something wrong in the xymon configs.

Thanks,

- Chris

Root-# egrep -v '^#' /usr/local/xymon/server/etc/analysis.cfg

HOST=fqdn.of.my.monitored.host
	DISK /disk/data 96 98

DEFAULT
	# Ignore some usually uninteresting tmpfs mounts.
	DISK    /dev IGNORE
	DISK    /dev/shm IGNORE
	DISK    /lib/init/rw IGNORE
	DISK    /run IGNORE
	# These are the built-in defaults. You should only modify these
	# lines, not add new ones (no PROC, DISK, LOG ... lines).
	UP      1h
	LOAD    5.0 10.0
	INODE	* 70 90
	MEMPHYS 100 101