[Xymon] Global setting for http proxy

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Fri Oct 7 02:51:15 CEST 2016

This isn't the first time this has come up.  I recently wrestled with this.  Rather than have to manage several hundred entries to include the proxy info, I had to ask that my monitoring server be allowed an exemption.  It would be REALLY helpful if xymon would either pick up an environment variable (like use the system http_proxy setting) or allow users to set a default proxy to use.

=G=