[Xymon] no graph

Japheth Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Wed Nov 30 22:29:13 CET 2016

On 11/30/2016 10:56 AM, navraj shrestha wrote:
> Hi there
> I have  installed xymon 4.3.27 from tar file.
> Everything is working fine.
> however I cannot get any graphs.
> How do we get the graphs?
>

> thanks

Hi,

We need more information in order to help. Xymon needs RRDtool installed
to provide graphing services, and if you installed from source and RRD
was not found at compile time the graphing CGIs won't work. That would
be where I'd start.

If RRD is working okay, you'd probably want to check your apache/httpd
error logs for any messages generated when you're attempting to load a
graph page. It's a good idea to check all the xymon logs on your central
server, actually, for evidence of any other issues (such as permissions).

HTH,
-jc