[Xymon] routing between xymons

Ron Cohen rcohen55 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 12:00:10 CEST 2016

Thanks for the suggestions guys, however:

The monitoring team use the non-green page for the monitoring. This page
includes all alerts, whether propagated or not. Also, I can't hide the
non-production alerts, since those should be acted upon by other support
teams, which will also use the non-green as their main monitor.

I'm not using the Critical view, since the alerts scripts (and the
analysis.conf, using the TEXT property) generate URLs to specific expert
advice for the monitoring team, so they can assign an incident to the
appropriate groups. Also, as per the above, what's required is separating
the alerts.

many thanks
_rony