[Xymon] WG: Re: Windows Service Checking

Lukas Kohl lukas.kohl at ergodirekt.de
Fri May 13 09:57:12 CEST 2016

Hello,
have you tried double clicking the service in services ?
Afaik, Service names with whitespaces are not allowed.

Regards,
Lukas

Von:    <zak.beck at accenture.com>
An:     <davieb at gmail.com>
Kopie:  xymon at xymon.com
Datum:  13.05.2016 09:47
Betreff:        Re: [Xymon] Windows Service Checking
Gesendet von:   "Xymon" <xymon-bounces at xymon.com>

Hi

Fair enough – it must be something to do with analysis.cfg then.

The man page is a bit light on information in this area – have you tried \
(backslash-space) for the spaces?

Maybe someone else could chip in with the correct configuration.

Zak