[Xymon] Windows Service Checking

zak.beck at accenture.com zak.beck at accenture.com
Thu May 12 17:25:18 CEST 2016

Hi David

Is the name "Netbackup Client Server" listed on the svcs page in the name
column?

In Windows, services have a display name and a name. The display name is what
is generally shown in Control Panel -> Services.

The name is what is listed on the svcs page in the left-most column (display
name in the right-most) and I believe it is the name you will need to match.

Sometimes these can be quite different, for example, the service "SMS Agent
Host" (displayname) has the name CcmExec.

Cheers

Zak