[Xymon] SSLCert test dependency on HTTP?

Scot Kreienkamp Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
Thu Mar 24 14:06:20 CET 2016

As I said, I tried that and it didn’t seem to work.

depends=(sslcert:lzbvidmpdoim2.na.lzb.hq/http)

The server is lzbvidmpdoim2.na.lzb.hq, so if I have that constructed right I’ve told it that the sslcert test depends on the http test on itself.  It hasn’t had any effect though.  As I recall, the depends is implemented in the network module so it may not be able to apply to the sslcert test.  I know Henrik had wanted to reimplement that higher up in the processing order so it could apply to any test.  Guess he didn’t get around to it.

JC, can I make a feature request?  Reimplement depends so it can work for any test?

Thanks.

Scot Kreienkamp  | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive | Monroe, Michigan 48162 | Office: 734-384-6403 | | Mobile: 7349151444 | Email: Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com