[Xymon] DURATION not working as expected

Johan Sjöberg johan.sjoberg at deltait.se
Thu Mar 24 11:19:43 CET 2016

Hi,

That sounds good, do you have any idea of when this might be available in a "stable" version?
Is it a big change, or something we might be able to change in the code and recompile ourselves, in case you already have the code?

We actually noticed this when we started using Xymon many years ago, but then we "solved" it by making yellow an OKCOLOR. Now we wanted to change our way of working and be able to ack yellow, and then we re-discovered this forgotten problem :)

Regards,
Johan