[Xymon] delayred on conn

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Fri Mar 18 22:33:47 CET 2016

On 3/18/2016 1:27 PM, John Thurston wrote:
- snip -
> Can anyone confirm that "delayred" is working for them with conn?

Ohhhh. I think I see something interesting.

In xymond.c, I see the following comment:
>         /* Ignore any delays when we start with a purple status */

My test case was to change a noconn tag on a host to conn. Which meant I
went from clear/no-state to red. I haven't read the rest of that code,
but I suspect my test would be valid only if starting from a green state.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Enterprise Technology Services
Department of Administration