[Xymon] How Xymon invokes an SSH connection to the Client?

Wed Mar 16 23:46:16 CET 2016

Unless part of your problem is load related, and you are getting false
alerts because the hobbit/xymon server is overloaded somehow.... (not
entirely sure about this, but I guess it might happen that way)...

Though yes, why not just fix the monitoring system, and/or upgrade,
rather than try to re-invent what has already been done...

Regards,
Adam

Adam Goryachev Website Managers www.websitemanagers.com.au