[Xymon] Xymon Graph propagated with -nan

Foster Patch Foster.Patch at accuweather.com
Fri Jun 17 16:41:28 CEST 2016

Here is the text file that is created:

green 06/17/2016 14:39:20
ASP.NET Application Information

&green Everything is looking just fine! &green

&green   Connections Current:   9
&green   Requests Current:         3
&green   Request Wait Time:      0
&green   Requests Queued:        0
&green   Request Exec Time:      3009

You are suggesting I add an additional part to this that is for data only? Is there any way I can change my status message so it is parsed correctly? Or should I just change it to HTML and include a data section?

Foster