[Xymon] Monitoring logfiles with changing names on a linux client

Becker Christian christian.becker at rhein-zeitung.net
Tue Jun 14 16:10:51 CEST 2016

Hey Adam,

“I think something like this might work:
LOG     %/path/to/log/Log.File_ABC.*.log ERROR COLOR=red“

Having modified the line as mentioned by you in the above example did the trick.
Thank you folks!

Regards
Christian

Christian Becker
IT-Services

Christian.Becker at rhein-zeitung.net<mailto:Christian.Becker at rhein-zeitung.net>
Mittelrhein-Verlag GmbH
August-Horch-Straße 28
D-56070 Koblenz
Verleger und Geschäftsführer: Walterpeter Twer
Reg.-Gericht Koblenz HRB 121
Finanzamt Koblenz Str.Nr. 22 65 10 285 2
www.rhein-zeitung.de<http://www.rhein-zeitung.de/>