[Xymon] Support for TLS v1.1 and 1.2?

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Jun 7 15:51:13 CEST 2016

Hi David,

Xymon uses the openssl library on the Xymon server to do SSL/TLS. So the
most basic of tests would be to run "openssl s_client -connect
xymon1.domain.com:443" to see if your OpenSSL library supports the
necessary protocols.

Note that you may have multiple versions of OpenSSL installed, so to be
100% sure check the version of OpenSSL that Xymon uses: "xymonnet
--version" will tell you which OpenSSL version it was compiled with, and
"ldd ~xymon/server/bin/xymonnet" will show you (on Linux, at least) what
the actual library is that is used by xymonnet.