[Xymon] little explanation of conn test.

Randall Badilla Castro rbadilla at grupocesa.com
Mon Jan 25 22:13:39 CET 2016

Hi guys:
We are getting this graph from a webserver and the boos want a deeper
explanation of it.

So AFAIK the conn test is a ping; so it will give and idea of how
network is working and also can reflect how the server is performing
serving request. (Note aside: I feel that TCP connection times from a
ping test can be misleading, I mean ping is icmp which people calls 3.5
layer ).

--

CONFIDENCIALIDAD - La información contenida en este mensaje es confidencial

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT - The information contained in this message is
confidential and intended only for the addressee. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient you are notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copy of this message and attachments (if
any) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please
immediately notify us by reply email, destroy all copies and remove from
all media.