[Xymon] R: xymon 4.3.24 alerts.cfg Argument list too long

Luca.CorsiniCSL at esselunga.it Luca.CorsiniCSL at esselunga.it
Wed Jan 20 10:36:15 CET 2016

I solved the problem, it's the operating system stack
A problem combination is an updated (linux >=2.6.23) kernel, but missing or suspect glibc support (glibc<=2.14)
That applies exactly to RH6.7
My first solution is to put:

*               soft    stack   unlimited
*               hard    stack   unlimited

In /etc/security/limits.conf
Not the best, but works

Luca