[Xymon] MAGMA XYMon Web GUI Admin Now Available!

Thomas Leavitt thomleavitt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 00:31:49 CET 2016

Are folks actively using MAGMA? I'm been casting around for a practical
application to refresh my coding fu with, and since I love Xymon and use it
every day, I thought it might be useful / fun to play around with enhancing
the existing code (since it is GPL).

I'm also thinking about hacking out some kind of tool that will take a CSV
formatted input file, and use it to generate a hosts.cfg or a series of
files (one per host) to be put in an include directory... that would allow,
for instance, the ability to maintain a list of hosts elsewhere, and then
simply import them into Xymon, rather than having to manually keep the two
in sync. I suspect some folks already have the equivalent in place, but I'm
not seeing such.

Reactions?

Regards,
Thomas Leavitt