[Xymon] Criticaleditor.sh - issues after upgrading to 4.3.26.

GuĂ°mundur Freyr Hafsteinsson gudmundur.freyr.hafsteinsson at advania.is
Sun Feb 28 21:24:33 CET 2016

Hi,

I've looked through the mailing list after this issue and did not find the following issue in the mailing list.
So I deployed 4.3.26 on a centos 6.7. migrated my config files over to the new version from prior version (4.3.17).

Everything is working except the criticaleditor.sh link under administrator, which gives me the following errors in the logs (masked my ips):

[error] [client Y.Y.Y.Y] Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace., referer: http://X.X.X.X/xymon/xymon.html

The features that are currently using the same xymonpasswd file do work properly:
enadis.sh
acknowledge.sh

Has someone else expierenced this ? or might know what could be causing these issues for the criticaleditor.sh

These are the permission for my critical.cfg:
-rw-rw-r-- 1 xymon  apache critical.cfg

And this is my current config for apache for sec-cgi:
ScriptAlias /xymon-seccgi/ "/usr/local/xymon/cgi-secure/"
<Directory "/usr/local/xymon/cgi-secure">
    AllowOverride None
    Options ExecCGI Includes
        Order deny,allow
        Allow from all
    AuthUserFile /usr/local/xymon/server/etc/xymonpasswd
    AuthGroupFile /usr/local/xymon/server/etc/xymongroups
    AuthType Basic
    AuthName "Xymon Administration"
    Require valid-user
</Directory>