[Xymon] Looking for syncology client configuration

john boris jborissr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 14:51:48 CET 2016

It was an ID10T error 😉

In the upper left of the DSM there is an icon that has 4 squares in it. No
words pop up when you hover your mouse over it so it looks like a graphic
and not an icon.  I clicked on it and a group of icons popped up and in
there was the configuration information for the synology client.

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 5:46 AM, Jeremy Laidman <jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au>
wrote:

> That's very cool.  It inspires me to want to create a similar module for
> Lenovo/EMC "LifeLine" ... when I have time.
>
> On 25 February 2016 at 20:12, Yann Lehmann <aristide at free-it.ch> wrote:
>
>> Am 25.02.2016 um 05:11 schrieb Jeremy Laidman:
>>
>>> Good news.  Can you tell us all how you solved it?  Was it in the file I
>>> mentioned, or did you edit the entry using the CGI via web browser?
>>>

>> When you install the client on the Synology, a "app"-icon for its
>> configuration is created.
>>
>> You can find it by clicking on the "menu"-button (top left of the web ui).
>>
>> See the attached screenshots.
>>
>> Regards
>> Yann Lehmann

John J. Boris, Sr.