SSL checks no longer working on 4.3.26?

Jason Chambers Jason.Chambers at geosoft.com
Wed Feb 24 17:11:20 CET 2016

Ahh, maybe that's it. All the HTTPS checks went to red stating Forbidden. I guess it's actually parsing the state of the HTTP and not just checking if the port is alive? Is there tag I can use that would do the old method and just tell me if the port is up and responding, and not the HTTP response codes?

Jason Chambers
Network Administrator | Geosoft
geosoft.com | blog | twitter | linkedIn | facebook | T +1 416.369.0111 #344 | M +1 416.508.1410