[Xymon] FILE on one of two server

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Sat Feb 20 00:37:27 CET 2016

Use a combo test.

Test for the file on each machine as normal. Then setup a combo test to be "or" for the two machines.

-----Original Message-----
From: Xymon [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Rolf Schrittenlocher
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 7:51 AM
To: Xymon at xymon.com
Subject: [Xymon] FILE on one of two server

Hi,

I need to check the existence of a file which could exist on one of two
servers. Is there a way to do so using FILE or do I have to write a
custom script?

thank you for help and ideas
Rolf

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Rolf Schrittenlocher

Lokales Bibliothekssystem Frankfurt
Senckenberganlage 31, 60054 Frankfurt
Tel: (49) 69 - 798 28908   Fax: (49) 69 798 28817
LBS: lbs-f at mlist.uni-frankfurt.de
Persoenlich: schritte at ub.uni-frankfurt.de