[Xymon] Question Regarding TCP Statistics Graph

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Tue Feb 16 23:55:50 CET 2016

The 'm' is 'milli' in this case, I believe.

The TCP values below are of a 'DERIVE' type, so you're seeing the rate of
events as counted by one of the [netstat] commands (-s). The rate should
be per second (which should probably be clarified in that label).

On an idle VM that's not doing much, that might be under 1 event a second.

Regards,
-jc