[Xymon] Question on Xymon installation on Ubuntu with apache2

Martin Lenko lenko99 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 19:27:17 CET 2016

Hi,
do you have rewrite module enabled? You can whether you have a symlink
"rewrite.load" to "../mods-available/rewrite.load"
in /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/ directory. Or running "a2query rewrite" if
using apache2.4.
Also it would be helpful if you provided Ubuntu and Apache versions. Is it
apache 2.2 or 2.4?

Regards,
Martin