[Xymon] Parsing problems with client reports

Scot Kreienkamp Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
Thu Dec 15 15:53:36 CET 2016

Nothing.  No different behavior (other than no false alerts), no false alerts, no lines containing free or alloc in any log in /var/log/xymon, nothing.  Just quiet smooth operation.

Maybe in a specific function we don’t use that often?  I’ll leave the lines in there and see if anything happens.  If it continues smooth I’ll take the lines out after a month and see if it goes back to false reports.

Scot Kreienkamp  | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive | Monroe, Michigan 48162 | Office: 734-384-6403 | | Mobile: 7349151444 | Email: Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com