[Xymon] 4.3.28 release before christmas?

Axel Beckert abe at deuxchevaux.org
Mon Dec 5 01:14:49 CET 2016

Hi,

I wonder if there's a chance to get 4.3.28 out before christmas?
Because in that case, I'd be able to get 4.3.28 into the next Debian
Stable release.

The freeze for the release is on 5th of January 2017 and to be
included, new upstream releases must have migrated from Debian
Unstable to Debian Testing before that date. Given the 10 days
migration period, the last chance for an upload would be on
2016-12-24, preferable earlier so that there's a chance to fix
potential issues like unexpected build failures, etc. in time.

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe at deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html | abe at noone.org (Mail+Jabber)
/ \  I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://abe.noone.org/ (Web)