[Xymon] Show xymon page as a link on a different page.

Norbert Kriegenburg norbert.kriegenburg at de.ibm.com
Thu Aug 25 18:11:29 CEST 2016

Hi Mike,

just put the link into the head of the page definition in hosts.cfg.
I use this very often to put the links to the appropriate wiki section on
top of the pages:

f.e.:

page xymonadmin Xymon Administration
title -- <A href="https://XXXXX.com/admin">Xymon wiki</A> --

Of course you can link to every Xymon subpage as well.

HTH
Norbert