[Xymon] systemd

Matt Vander Werf matt1299 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 15:03:55 CEST 2016

Hi Ken,

Depends on what you are using, if it's provided or not.

If you're building from source, then at this time the upstream source does
not include systemd service/unit files by default (J.C. can elaborate on if
this support is coming in 4.4 or not, or in future versions).

If you're using J.C.'s Terabithia Xymon RPMs (as I am with my RHEL 7 Xymon
server), then he provides the systemd service/unit files in the RPMs (
http://terabithia.org/rpms/xymon/).

Either way, you can still find the systemd files that J.C. uses in his
Terabithia Xymon RPMs here: http://terabithia.org/rpms/xymon/scripts/
(along with other init scripts and config files). Not sure if they are
completely up-to-date based on what is in the latest Terabithia RPM for
RHEL 7, but I think they should work. Of course, YMMV.

Thanks.

--
Matt Vander Werf