[Xymon] systemd

ken.schweiker at faa.gov ken.schweiker at faa.gov
Fri Apr 29 14:38:52 CEST 2016

Previously posted the below but did not get a response.

So is xymon systemd capable or not? If so where can I find the required files? Help is appreciated.

Somehow I am missing the required files for systemd. I found nothing in etc/default or in etc/sysconfig. There was no .service file either.

Lifted the .service file from Source Forge but that is not sufficient. I suppose there are other files but I can't seem to find them.  Other than this issue my install went well and xymon is up and running. (great product!)

My system is RH enterprise Linux 7.2. Xymon is 4.3.27 running on a zSeries. Thanks.