[Xymon] getting thresholds

Torsten Richter bb4 at richter-it.net
Wed Apr 13 18:40:52 CEST 2016

Hi Galen,

thanks for the info. Sometimes I forget that there are several reports
already built in.
I took a look at the output and it IS very comprehensive for my needs.
But I think I can live with 'xymond_client --dump-config' and get the
info from there and practice some script fu.

Regards
Torsten

On 11.04.2016 17:07, Galen Johnson wrote:
> There is the Config Report available from the menu which will produce
output based on the page you're looking at.  I _think_ there is a way to
 pull similar info from the command-line but I'm drawing a blank as to h
ow.

> =G=
>

> ________________________________

r host basis, e.g. something like
> xymon localhost "thresholds server1.cpu" would yield:
>
> server1|cpu|5|10 or something like that
>
> If there is nothing built in yet, maybe it could be added in one of th
e next versions.
> Or does someone already have a script/program for that and is willing
to share?

> Thanks
> Torsten

- --
| E-mail  : bb4 [at] richter-it.net			  |
| Homepage: http://www.richter-it.net/			  |
Download my public key from:
http://gpg-keyserver.de/pks/lookup?search=0x899093AC&op=get