[Xymon] status+ in custom tests

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:16:07 CEST 2016

You can pick up the raw data from xymondboard on the server:

   xymon localhost "xymondboard test=svcacct
fields=hostname,logtime,validtime"

*logtime* Unix timestamp when the log message was received.

*validtime* Unix timestamp when the log message is no longer valid (it goes
purple at this time).

Subtract logtime from validtime to get number of seconds.  If the result is
not 1800, it's a non-standard validity time.

Ralph Mitchell