[Xymon] NFS mounts

Zoltan Forray zforray at vcu.edu
Mon Sep 21 16:44:34 CEST 2015

This is a general/first time question about NFS mounted file systems.

If I understand correctly (please correct me if I am wrong), by default
Xymon Linux client doesn't check NFS mounts.

I had a user ask to monitor a FILE which is on an NFS mounted filesystem.
However, after adding FILE to analysis.cfg on the Xymon server, it still
doesn't show up for this host (been watching for over 30-minutes and it
still says "No files checked".

So, how do I get this to work?

--
*Zoltan Forray*