[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.22-beta Release Download

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Fri Oct 30 02:44:07 CET 2015

Hello all!

Xymon-4.3.22-beta has been posted to Sourceforge, containing bug fixes and
a smattering of new features and improvements since 4.3.21. It's reachable
at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xymon/files/Xymon/4.3.22/xymon-4.3.22-beta.tar.gz/download

Some notable changes are at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xymon/files/Xymon/4.3.22/, while the full
Changelog is at
https://sourceforge.net/p/xymon/code/7707/tree/branches/4.x-master/Changes

I know there are a few pending bug fixes already that I'd like to get in
before the next release (multigraphs, if I can track down the source),
however the number of features warrants some testing. Please let me know
if you notice any issues (especially on non-Linux systems, as I don't have
as much direct access to those).

In particular, the changes in how xymonnet interprets 301/401/403 HTTP
status codes could cause some confusion. Those who've customized their
NTPDATE or TRACEROUTE command lines should check out the new Options
variables. And finally, it would be helpful to have high volume
environments (>60000 hosts) testing the "noflap" option for any notable
performance impact. (It should be very slight.)

If all goes okay, I'd like to release the final 4.3.22 some time next week.

Regards,

-jc