[Xymon] Xymon Yellow alerts not working

Bruno Deschamps bruno at redix.com.br
Wed Oct 28 12:25:50 CET 2015

Hi,

I have many alerts on my xymon working fine with the color red.

I have configured some yellow color alerts, but they are not working. I check the notifications.log file and it does not show anything for yellow alerts.

Im using xymon 4.3.11

Here ir my alerts.cfg file:

HOST=%.* COLOR=yellow
        SCRIPT $ANALISADOR_BIN xxx at xxx DURATION>1m SERVICE=uptime,cpu,disk
        SCRIPT $ANALISADOR_BIN xxx at xxx REPEAT=1d TIME=$HORARIO_COMERCIAL DURATION>1h SERVICE=ssh,conn,disk,procs,svcs,sonicwall,zextras,zimbra,vmio,tomcat,rhds,raid,mysql,conni,bacula,apache,wb,sqlbkp,mssql,hvrepl,dhcp,dfsr,whois

HOST=%.* COLOR=red
        SCRIPT $ANALISADOR_BIN xxx at xxx REPEAT=1d TIME=$HORARIO_COMERCIAL DURATION>6m SERVICE=bkp,fbbkp,fwcluster,netstat,ntbkp,orabkp,orastb,ssh,standby,uptime,conn,conni,disk,drbd,eth,procs,svcs,vm,kvm,mysql,raid,rdp,rhds,tomcat,bnu,sbkp,snet,mssql,hvrepl,dhcp,dfsr

There is something wrong in my cfg file?
Anyone has the same problem?

Thanks