[Xymon] alerts includes

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Thu Nov 19 20:50:06 CET 2015

Hey,

I seem to be having a weird issue I'm hoping someone else can confirm.  I'm us?ing "directory" to manage my alerts configs.

For example

directory /opt/xymon/server/etc/alerts.d

HOST=*
     MAIL personal at example.com DURATION>10 REPEAT=30 RECOVERED

However, it doesn't seem to actually get to the HOST entry.  It uses the last file listed in the alerts.d folder as the catchall.  I would never have noticed this had I not been having a test of some new servers using a script intended for another group.  Can anyone else confirm this behavior?  I'm currently using 4.3.21.

thanks

=G=