[Xymon] "acceptonly" behavior

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Tue Nov 17 05:39:57 CET 2015

This seems like a really neat idea.  I think it would be useful to have
rejected updates show up in the same way as ghosts in the ghost report.
And/or the host's "info" page.

I wonder if the matching syntax can support exclusion as well as inclusion,
so we might say "accepttests=*:!cpu,!disk" to accept all but not CPU and
disk.  Alternatively, two keywords (such as "acceptonly=" and
"acceptnot="), perhaps mutually exclusive or "last one wins", would be
sufficient.