[Xymon] SSL Certificate test failure

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Nov 10 22:14:49 CET 2015

I'd say if someone changed something and didn't check a particular name,
that having Xymon check a matching name would be very beneficial.

In simple terms, check https://foo.bar.com - if that would work on the
average user's browser, than be green.  If not, change the status.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St