[Xymon] Combo status question

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 04:12:17 CET 2015

Hi JC

First up, thanks for the terabithia RPMs  :)

Yep, the devices are polled via devmon.  However, these are switched
ports not routed ports so I can't go by IP.

Also, is it combo.cfg or combostatus.cfg?  I have a combo.cfg but no
combostatus.cfg...

There are only a few combo tests that I want to put in.  One is a test
to see if a particular process is running on either serverA or
serverB.  I can see how to do this for the 'procs' test in general but
not a specific process.  The servers that I want to test are running a
system made up of a couple of hundred processes and with the exception
of one process, they both should be running the same processes.

Thanks

CC