[Xymon] (TS) Trying to setup xymon on a VoIP asterisk server

Tom Schmitt dtsmon at gmail.com
Fri May 8 02:02:09 CEST 2015

sestatus
SELinux:  disabled

http://<server-ip>/xymon
you get HTTP 404 Not Found  http://<server-ip>/xymon
--------------------------------
error_log:
[date & time] [error][client <client-ip>]
File does not exist:  /var/www/html/xymon

access_log:
IP of client - - [date&time]
"GET /xymon HTTP/1.1" 404 284 "-"
"Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 10.0
Windows NT 6.2; wow64; Trident/6.0)"

If I try http://<server-ip>/xymon/
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /xymon/ on this server.
Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at <server-ip> port 80

I have attached a copy of the current /etc/httpd/confs/httpd.conf file:

Thanks,
Tom Schmitt