[Xymon] Need some assistance with graphs, please.

Vernon Everett everett.vernon at gmail.com
Wed May 6 00:20:19 CEST 2015

Hi Keith

Your internal field name is memused.
Is that correct for all the rrd files?
This is the field name as defined in the rrd file.
Check how the rrd file is created, or use rrdtool dump with some creative
grep to confirm the field names.

Do you get a graph without the EXFNPATTERN keyword? (A long shot, but might
be worth checking)

If you know the rrd files in advance, and you know the number of them, and
it will not change, then why not define them manually.
It's a little more of a pain up front, but it might save you a lot of grief.
Check [users], [vmstat*] or [netstat*] in graphs.cfg for examples.

Regards
Vernon

--
"Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory"
- General George Patton