[Xymon] Troubleshooting XymonPS

Steve B rectifier at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 10:31:24 CET 2015

Hi J.C,

thanks a lot for that comment!  I thought it was something like this, we
are indeed on older version - 4.3.0.0 beta 2 (so pre Xymon) and are testing
the upgrade at the moment. As we have this older version in production and
a few thousand hosts throughout the world and with many custom things put
in place over the years, it's not a simple upgrade..

PS client working well over here. Thanks again to all involved.