[Xymon] IRC Channel

Galen Johnson solitaryr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 23:22:36 CET 2015

With some of the recent challenges some users of Xymon have had and seeing
how well an internal IRC channel has worked for some of the groups I work
with, I went to Freenode.net and was going to set up a #xymon channel...Lo
and behold, it appears to already be there and apparently has been for a
while.  Granted, none of the lurkers responded when I posted but it's
another useful channel for assistance.

Just in case you were unaware, it's there.  IRC is a venerable, yet still
useful, communication channel...it's not dead.  Many FOSS projects use it
as a support channel.  I recommend jumping over and checking it out,

=G=