[Xymon] No Interface graphs for hosts on CentOS 7..

Rolf Brusletto rolf at glptrading.com
Wed Mar 11 18:42:20 CET 2015

I googled, and couldn't find anything regarding this, but I'm not seeing
any interface graphs for hosts with CentOS7 / RedHat 7, and I'm trying to
understand why. RPMs freshly built from 4.3.18 for CentOS7, the client is
running 4.3.18, and the server is 4.3.9. Is there some sort of
incompatability here with the output from ifconfig or ifstat?

Best regards,

Rolf Brusletto
Senior Network And Systems Admin
Global Liquidity Partners, LLC
rolf at glptrading.com
720-763-8163 office
303-638-8013 mobile

--

*Confidentiality Notice:  This email, including attachments, may include
non-public, proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information.