[Xymon] Symbolic link error

Dave Who fairwayshateme at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:57:50 CET 2015

Hi Everyone..

Found the problem... added FollowSymLinks. Now everything is good.  Thanks!

Alias /xymon  "/home/xymon/server/www"
<Directory "/home/xymon/server/www">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks Includes MultiViews
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

ScriptAlias /xymon-cgi/ "/home/xymon/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "/home/xymon/cgi-bin">
    AllowOverride None
    Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks Includes
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

ScriptAlias /xymon-seccgi/ "/home/xymon/cgi-secure/"
<Directory "/home/xymon/cgi-secure">