[Xymon] *.sh links download, not display

Jaime Kikpole jkikpole at cairodurham.org
Wed Mar 4 19:15:35 CET 2015

I'm trying to setup a new Xymon server.  This is only my second time doing
this and the last time was years ago, so I'm probably missing something
obvious.

I have the big grid of status messages running on /xymon.html now.
However, if I click on one of the icons the browser will download a file
instead of displaying detailed status info.  As an example, I clicked on
/xymon-cgi/svcstatus.sh?HOST=<hostname>&SERVICE=ldap and it just downloaded
a file named svcstatus.sh.

I'm betting I missed a setting in my Apache 2.4 configuration.  Can anyone
offer suggestions?

--
Jaime Kikpole
Network Administrator

Technical Support:
help at cairodurham.org
go.cairodurham.org/techtips

--
This electronic message and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or
legally privileged information protected by law from further disclosure and