[Xymon] How to tell xymongrep to load from xymond?

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Thu Jun 18 23:15:00 CEST 2015

Coming from its roots as a script tool, there aren't too many options
available directly, as opposed to via the environment.

Typically, it's run from something run via xymonlaunch, or manually via:
xymoncmd --env=/path/to/xymonserver.cfg/or/xymonclient.cfg xymongrep
<options>

To just override the xymond source, you can pass in XYMSRV like:

XYMSRV=your.server.ip xymongrep --loadhostsfromxymond <options>

HTH,

-jc